Monday, July 30, 2007

Interactive foreign policy

Because of the media hype surrounding the YouTube presidential debates, I have not paid close attention. I figured eventually I would get to YouTube to check out the Q and A. My decision on the quality of the questions and answers, as well as the utility of the entire event, are still pending. But I was curious to see what questions were posed and answers given concerning foreign policy. Below are are two questions that were not used and two questions that were answered during the Democrats' debate. Take a look:

Questions answered during the debate:

Going beyond empty promises in Darfur


How do we pull out now?


Questions posed but not addressed during the debate:

America’s policy on preventing al-Qa’eda from using Africa as safe haven


Restoring America’s reputation overseas


Click here to view more video clips from the televised debate.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: